WPVT Awards, finnegan pictured in DNR

Kai -- June 21st, 2007

The DNR reports today WVPT received four awards from the Virginia Association of Bloggers Broadcasters.  More importantly, finnegan himself is pictured, smiling (sort of) and holding an award. I figured he might not post about it, seeing how, you know, modest he is.

11 Responses to “WPVT Awards, finnegan pictured in DNR”

1. Kai says:

The picture’s only in the hard copy. Anyone have a scanner (David, I know you scanned my mug when it was in the rocktown, get on it).

2. zen says:

Congratulations finnegan.

Can’t say I’m disappointed there are no pics online.

Thanks again. Though I don’t think there is a Virginia Association of Bloggers.

;)

4. Kai says:

Right. Broadcasters. Sheesh. Maybe there should be such an organization, though…

5. zen says:

I’m not convinced that the bloggers of Virginia would associate very well.

6. Reaganite says:

Congrats again, Fin!

7. whackette says:

Nice job Finnegan. Does this qualify you for a raise?

8. Mary Lou Miller says:

Your hair looks like barf! ;) Just kidding. Congrats!

9. TM says:

Way to go finnegan! Hope no one’s thrown out today’s paper before I get to work!

10. Joey Groah says:

Hey, I hear it’s no travelogue of Ireland, but what is?

Congrats Brent, I’m setting the TiVo. Kiya good!

11. Congrats, finnegan!