AFP podcast

Brent Finnegan -- September 13th, 2007

If you want to hear me bumble on like an idiot, check out the latest Augusta Free Press podcast. I’m the second of three interviewees.

The general idea is that every once in a while, Chris Graham will have me on the podcast to give an “audio digest” of some of the issues and discussions on hburgnews. You can subscribe to the podcast here.

8 Responses to “AFP podcast”

Good interview Brent!

2. kai says:

Dude, this is sweet. That’s exactly the kind of thing I could imagine being produced for a website and aired over a radio station.

Why couldn’t an existing station air something like these podcasts?

3. Chris says:

Good question, Kai.
    We’ve made inquiries to every station in the area – and have had a couple of nibbles of interest, but …

4. kai says:

Well, we should brainstorm ;)

5. Josh says:

Finally listened. Great interview! Good job.

6. Chris says:

We should brainstorm. I suggested to Brent after our interview last week that I would like to do whatever I can to get more people doing what we do in the podcasting realm.
    I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in the podcasting field by any means – but I think I can use my base of knowledge in terms of producing a basic show to help anybody out there who wants to try their hand at it.
    The good news is that it isn’t that expensive – I would estimate around $150, give or take – to get the software and hardware necessary to do the kind of show that we do on the air.
    I’d like to think that we could get a local podcast network going here in the Valley that shows the multiplicity of voices that are here.
    If I am guilty of anything, it’s of being a big dreamer …

Local Podcasts would be hilarious. I’d be scared to participate, I’d put my foot in my mouth.

8. Josh says:

It’d be great if the library had a little soundproof area w/ computer equipment where people could record/edit podcasts and upload them to the local podcast network.