DNR calls for resignation

JGFitzgerald -- February 23rd, 2008

The DNR suggests this morning that indicted Treasurer Becky Neal beat the petitioners to the punch and resign. The questions it raises are should she, will she, and is anyone out there agreeing with a DNR editorial for the first time ever?

69 Responses to “DNR calls for resignation”

1. Lowell Fulk says:

Now I understand why the push for the “Triggerman” legislation…

“Off topic” doesn’t quite say enough.

I find that online discussion generally gets derailed after about 10 – 20 comments.

4. Gxeremio says:

Eh, you two are just jealous you didn’t get in early enough.

5. Christa says:

Brent, what is your e-mail address? I seem to never be able to find it.

6. kestrel9000 says:

Colonel Myron in the Conservatory with the Knife.

7. Christa says:

This is too funny. I didn’t know where else to post it. A huge bus is out by my store right now with “Girls Gone Wild” on the side of it! Girlsgonewild.com is all over it too. What the heck??

8. TM says:

Maybe they didn’t hear that Mainstreet closed down.

9. I don’t know who else here is paid to cook, but anyway, I am starting a “Cooks~Gone~Wild” tour for anyone interested…featuring the best looking cooks/waitresses of the valley!

10. Lowell Fulk says:

Alright Christa… Get back off of the bus!

11. Christa says:

Lowell, I’m afraid they would have thrown me “under” the bus. :)

12. kai says:

Tool for staying on topic in an online debate: http://www.truthmapping.com/about.php

“TruthMapping.com … is a site for persons who believe that reasoning should be at the heart of public debate.”

I may have found the problem.

14. Del says:

The Republitarian has been indignantly claiming he has nothing to do with this petition drive yet on his blog he’s answering questions about its status by giving specific information about signature totals.

15. MAW says:

The totals were on the news at 11pm last night. Maybe he watches.

Del, I understand why you are so frustrated but paying him one iota of attention feeds his ego in the way we need not do. With no new information on this topic and no one wishing to further the reasonable arguments; advancement of posts under this heading only feed fire we seem to all wish had never been lit.

PS Top Dog, you have lied on this blog. Your email doesn’t work and you have posed (heartlessly) as a social security widow during the clerks race in an attempt to goat a candidate into an argument. Please buzz off.

17. Del says:

You’re right, David…sorry.

18. republitarian says:

Hey, what happened to my post.

It was on the radio and I used the telephone to ask him the other night.

Del, I hope some day we meet…..

Del

No need to apologize for the post, I meant no redress, just to make the point.

ps. I wish your email worked, I’d have sent this to you if it had.