Emmy’s blog featured in The Hook

Brent Finnegan -- December 18th, 2008

Emmy, a longtime hburgnews contributor, is profiled in this week’s Tough Customer column of The Hook. Alan Zimmerman interviewed Emmy about I May Be Cheap, her blog about special deals.

… it’s local, created by Emmy Smith of Harrisonburg. And people might find the scale more approachable and comfortable than a large national site like consumerist.

8 Responses to “Emmy’s blog featured in The Hook”

1. Congratulations, Emmy! I May Be Cheap is a great service to the community and one of my favorite local blogs.

2. Marty says:

Good work, Emmy! Congratulations!

3. Christa says:

I just read the article!! Well done, my friend!! Great article!!

4. Watchman says:

Proud of you Emmy!!!

5. linz says:

Very cool! I frequently find deals I like on Emmy’s blog.

Thanks everyone!

Oh and just in case my boss reads this, he made it sound like I spend a lot of time updating at work…I promise I don’t!

Nice! Go Emmy :)